1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Baby Abram

This is much smaller than it looks. Abram's gown


Baby Abram left us at 2:00 this afternoon. He was born January 13th on his great grandpa's birthday, and died on our anniversary. He weighted 2 lbs and was 15 inches long. He was very pretty little fellow.  Thank you dear friends for your prayers and e-mails .  Marla what can I say your such a dear dear friend and you feel like you are mine somehow. Marla kept me sane with good information while I attempted to make Abram's burial gown and things.

I was worried about sizing and everything. I started last night and stayed up very late. This morning I started again at 6am and it was all finished by 6pm.  Wp. and I rushed it into the FedEx place and it will be there tomorrow before 3.  It was only by His Hand could I have gotten this done. I will never say again I just want to sit in my chair one full day and do nothing, but crochet....never. 

Abram was my DIL's nephew, but we are one family.  Once you marry into this family you are in for life, everyone.. even if you don't want to be you are still in...we need a secret hand shake or something.
Ya, broke her leg.  Its been a real lulu of a week.

May your week hold good things for you.