1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tea Towels And Pillow Cases




  I have my 3 tea towels done.  I should have taken pictures of the other two, but I am a tad lazy tonight. It has been taking forever for my pictures to download.  I have just started the pillow cases.  I am doing the satin stitch first because I hate it.  I wanted the Belles that did not have any satin stitches on them, but they were out, and for some reason I could not wait.  I think its because when I back stitch before I start to satin stitch, it makes me feel like I am done. Then my eyes are not what they use to be.  When you satin stitch you need to be careful, or it looks like....well it doesn't look good.  I am really enjoying this yarn break. I have so many things to embroidery that this may take another month. Like I say, I'm not going anywhere. The hardest lesson in life for me is to enjoy the moment I am in.  I use to fall in line and want to make what everyone else was.  That ship has sailed, and I am on shore blowing it kisses as it fades from site.

I am going to keep my towels, and I am on the search for material for my curtains.  I have 4 pair of jeans to hem.  THANK YOU GOD.!!!!!!!  I have my family, friends, and things I love to do and a home.  I hope this week some of my joy and happiness spills over to your world.  Hugs and be kind dear friends.