1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Cherry-Button Baby Sweater

  My camera is on its last leg, but it is working again.  The color is not true, the blue is just deep and so pretty.  I don't care that much for blue, but I like this color. I love my little cheap camera even if it is what it is.  We understand each other and that my dears is valuable.

The sweater is once again the start of the Crochet World (August2010).  It is altered as you can see. If anyone one wants the notes you will have to ask. I don't put down the alterations I make unless someone is serious about reproducing it. The hat is about any basic hat pattern 3-6mo.  I think you could do this with any basic baby sweater pattern.


The cherries are little red buttons my Bri Z got for me.  The stems on the cherries are stem stitch and the leaves lazy daisy.  The cherry buttons are some I had purchased years ago (hoarding).

Once again I wish for you all good things this week tight hugs mimi.

ps. Look, I missed a stem will fix that tonight.......poor old woman :)

No comments: