1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cry with me

  Baby Bee Pitter Patter is the softest yarn.  I just love it.  I found this yarn on clearance.  I could not believe my luck.  I have waited for the right project and it never came.  I started a top down sc baby sweater, and what did my wandering eyes behold....Grease.  Just after the counting part when I thought I was on to mindless joy...Grease. All three sks. I should have know better .  When yarn is that cheap and 3 sks all the same dye lot I should have been suspicious . Hells Bells, and the devils shoelaces I am aggravated. Oh well I guess I will get over it but..........not there yet. 

Right before Thanksgiving a good friend from Ravelry ask me how I made my Scottie dogs for my Scottie Sweaters. Honesty they are different each time I make them.. Be proud of me I wrote down a pattern for a Scottie app. and sent it to her.  I don't think she has made it yet.  I will try making it once again from my pattern before I put it up.  I am so very bad at this pattern writing thing.  Only for a friend would I even give it a go.  The strings are left on so maybe someone could just look at it and duplicate it.

I think I am starting on my pillow cases. If I find grease in some of the floss you may hear a screaming Mimi......get it screaming Mimi.   

Don't forget to be kind this week.  Be you at your very best. Hugs Mimi