1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, January 23, 2012

The New Baby Surprise Sweater is Done!

Girlfriends, I kind of love this little sweater.    It will be up on Ravelry in a little bit.Look at those adorable buttons.  Wish I had more. Only thing about this sweater is the back of the sleeves decrease. Its not really bad, but its not perfect. Click the picture to see what I mean. I would give this pattern an A-  because of the decreases. The pattern was well written and all in all just lovely.
Surprise Crochet Sweaters for Baby by Darla Sims.  Leisure Arts book
I Love This Yarn...Hobby Lobby
Buttons: JHB

Well  my dears I am waiting for my yarn for my new sweater, but until then have another that is in the mental works. I have the yarn for the new idea. Hugs and may you have everything work for good for you this week...you know I could use it wished back.

Hat from Ravelry store SpeckledFrog

I love my grandkids..nothing says love like construction paper hearts.