1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hold Your Breath

   The sweater is coming along.    BUT    I do have a couple of things to say about this sweater so far. First off read how to decrease the sc decrease. Do as I say don't do as I did (((smiles))).  Yes, I did frog it because I guess secretly I think I know everything and don't have to read the patterns carefully. The sc decrease is different.  Second thing is I don't like how the decrease looks on the back of the arms.  It's not horrible, but I don't like it.  My second sweater I will mess around with the decreases. A big yellow sticky note will be on the inside page of this book.   Yes, sadly odds are I would forget. It may be awhile before I make another one.

  I have this idea for a baby sweater. It is the best idea I have ever had.  I don't even trust myself to pick the colors.  Sweet is an artist.  Someday I should show you some of his work.  I ask him to pick the colors for one part of the sweater.  The colors have to be just right. I am so proud because he thought it was a great idea.  Now if I can just pull it off.  Its going to take me awhile. I don't want to rush it so I will just keep it by my chair as a second project. I am excited about this idea.  I am not telling what it is till it is done.

 The kids are here.  We are having fun. They are with their WP. right now.  I need to take pictures of the monkeys in their hats. You think you can't love anything as much as your children ..then you have grand kids.   Ya and I are making bread, cookies, and fudge.  I bought new bowls, and a pan that makes the bread into wedges.  Kids are back let the party began.

May your day be filled with all sorts of good things. Hugs Mimi