1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Looking around

  WP. has a basketball game so I am looking about. First it was my mail, Ravelry,Pinterest, Pattern Central you get the picture...Surfs Up. Well I found my way into my pictures.  I found my favorite picture of my son and grandson .  I knew I had it, but I could never find the folder I had put it in..  I love this picture. They were holding hands on the beach.  I just love it. 

I started a baby sweater, and it was a sound idea,but the yarn was all wrong.  Wed. night I think I will start just a plain pink sweater . January was baby sweater month. February will be embroidery month. I want to do some pillow cases mom bought me for my birthday.  I still have the tea towels to finish. I have the floss now so no excuse. I need to mix my life up a bit. I have been just switching from crochet to knitting.  It has been ages since I have tatted or used my Lucet, worked on one of my quilts.  I need to change it up a little for some new found interest.

 I hope your week is going well, and the thought Friday will never get here has not crossed your mind.