1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Catching Up

  WP. and I are still working on the kitchen. We start on the cabinets in the morning.  It is such a joy to work with him.

  Today I washed my teapots. Nice warm soapy water, terry towels and good company.  I enjoyed my day. As I washed each teapot I thought of the person that gave me the lovely gift. So many memories are in my old pie safe, that I use to store my pots. I must take pictures.  I wanted to put all my cottage teapots on top of Chickie's old Hoosier, but I have too many. I am thinking about new curtains for the kitchen. That is what I will think about as I fall asleep tonight. I can picture all my cherry yard goods. It must be cherry fabric.

  I made a black hat to match my winter coat. It turned out just the way I wanted it to. I am  on the 4th row of a yellow baby sweater.  It is a new pattern for me a different Baby Surprise  Its really a fun pattern so far.

  I made stew yesterday and WP. wanted it again today. That always makes me feel good when it is requested right away. I hope I can get some to mom and dad.  I still have not been able to cut it down.  I cook like the kids are still at home sometimes.  It is never wasted.  It seems someone always wants the extra.

Today I had so many calls . WP. joked that I had told everyone to call me today so I could get out of the teapot scrubbing.  I love getting calls from my circle.  I am blessed in so many ways.

I want for you the peace and joy that has been mine today in my lovely simple life.

I will post pictures soon Auntie M. atleast I did post :) love you!