1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hat, gloves and maybe a scarf



I decided to add a hat to Bri Z's set. I think I may add a scarf. My DD loves her gloves so I imagine I will make more. This will be easy since I have re sized her pair and for once remembered to write it down on the back of the pattern. I just went down a size needle for Bri Z.

The hat is the super easy one from Martha S. site. I messed up and forgot to make it in the round. I did not feel like ripping out what I had so I will be seaming which I can do I just resent it ;). It is made in the Simply Soft and Bernat Softee Chunky size 15 needles. The gloves which I have linked in a past post is made with Simply Soft and a f hook. The G hook will make a large I do believe, or kind of slouch gloves which I think are cute on my girls.

I will soon start back on the hoodie. I want to make some things for charity so I must pack up a sittin and waitin bag. I have seen so many cool things on Ravelry, and my Blogs I check in on are just making me excited about New Year projects.

No comments: