1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year !!!

I wish for you all a very Happy New Year. May God bless you all!

08 I have some words for you don't let the screen door hit your backside on the way out. You broke my heart. I had such high hopes for you. 09 it is up to you now.

I finished the fingerless gloves in good old Red Heart for my DD. I took 2 rows off and used a f hook. She said they fit like they were made for her hehhe. She wore them this morning to work. Her exact words were good job mom.

The link to the glove pattern is in an old Dec.08 post. Yes, my dears I am that lazy. Nan is here with me and we have already made sugar cookie and ate so many we are not telling.

Its not just vain words I do wish each person that stops by a wonderful New Year. HUGS dear ones.

No comments: