1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, December 22, 2008

The Never Ending Scarf


Well DD or DBG wanted a black scarf that was soft and really really long and narrow. but somehow lacy. The scarf I used Simply soft and a N hook. It is way tooooo long. She wants to wrap it around her neck then I think tie it or something. I am not sure when scarves started to be just something I wore to keep me warm, and cute was no longer a consideration. Deep sigh oh to be young and not care if your scarf is functional or not. :)

It is really cold here and there may be snow in the morning. I have children on the road... its a worry...

I wish you a warm and toasty night with good food and time for knitting. Wish it back my dears if you wish.

No comments: