1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, December 12, 2008

Where in the world is my hoop!


Its just all things kitchen here lately. You know after looking at my project you want to find your hoops now don't you?. I have meant to get on with my tea towels for awhile now and I see another shiny object and wander off. Now I can't find my hoops and I have trust me more than one set. I am sure my hoops are stored neatly away someplace. You may see fluffy bits of hair on your screen it is me pulling my hair out wondering where I put them. Room redo enough said.

I meant to take a pic of the darling Nan-Nan in her new hat and scarf. I forgot. I have made another scrubbie, knit cloth, another solid scrubbie and a cd coaster. It is an ugly blue variegated that when I bought it was lovely. I was going to put red cherries on an entire kitchen set for my kitchen. I have ran out of cotton yarn and started using my project yarn. The cherries would have helped it, but no one else covets cherries the way I do. I needed one more set at least in the basket. So I may hear noooo your taking the ugly blue one nooooo your taking the ugly blue one. Girls, girls your just going to wash dishes with them ;)

No comments: