1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, December 19, 2008

The Professional Hat with my twist



The hat and scarf pattern is at Crochet me hat I used Red Heart Holiday deep red with shiny gold threads. The leaves are knitted the berries are 3 jingle bells. The hat is very altered. Do not count my rows in the pic. The hat and scarf is for my daughter (when she was little she called herself dollbabygill) she could not say her Rs.

DBG has her first big girl job. She graduated from grad school this year. So the pattern the Proffessional was a nice touch. It does have a nice faint jingle to it. I think it is lovely and I am very pleased.

I wish for you a cozy weekend with your knitting and such with people you love.

No comments: