1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our Basket of Goodies




Well Nan and I did have a basket full of things next to the door for the grab it gift. My mom really enjoyed doing her coasters for the basket. She made me a centerpiece for my table. The basket was really for my mom so she could feel like she was adding to Christmas here. She does not realize just seeing her smiling face would add to our Christmas. I discovered the towels went first(mental note). I made the tea towels you hang up in the kitchen the night before for a filler.

DBG's hat and scarf was a hit with everyone. I am making her another scarf when I am done will post pics and links. It is soooo simple and fast. She likes to wind them around her neck and wants them long.

Well I have many projects on the burner and Christmas things to do. My far away children will be here the 23. I wish you joy this week the kind that just makes you want to jump up and down. Wish me back Hugs to my dears.

No comments: