1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Not enough yarn... I knew better



Well here is a pic of my one fingerless glove. I knew in my heart that there would not be enough. It was Christmas Eve and what can I say. Santa did not bring me a sk of Simply Soft in black with the correct dye lot either. NOT a word about me being a naughty girl this year. My girls loved it (of course they did) I now have 3 pair to make. I need to take 4 rows off my DD's and maybe 2 off the others. I don't wear fingerless gloves, and I couldn't pull off a Michael Jackson, but it fits me just fine. ....Just Beat it... Just Beat it.

The pattern is easy fast and the V stitch gives it a lot of interest. I like this pattern. I used Simply soft and a G hook.

This is the very thing that gets me in trouble at the store. I remember running out of yarn on Christmas Eve. Never would I have imagined that in my vast stash not one SK of black Simply Soft.

I wish for you joy this week in all you do.

1 comment:

FilmAsia said...

Nice blog you got there.

If you like to watch Asian movies welcome to check out mine, updates daily!

If you like my blog please check back daily, thank you :))

http://filmasia.blogspot.com