1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Not enough yarn... I knew better



Well here is a pic of my one fingerless glove. I knew in my heart that there would not be enough. It was Christmas Eve and what can I say. Santa did not bring me a sk of Simply Soft in black with the correct dye lot either. NOT a word about me being a naughty girl this year. My girls loved it (of course they did) I now have 3 pair to make. I need to take 4 rows off my DD's and maybe 2 off the others. I don't wear fingerless gloves, and I couldn't pull off a Michael Jackson, but it fits me just fine. ....Just Beat it... Just Beat it.

The pattern is easy fast and the V stitch gives it a lot of interest. I like this pattern. I used Simply soft and a G hook.

This is the very thing that gets me in trouble at the store. I remember running out of yarn on Christmas Eve. Never would I have imagined that in my vast stash not one SK of black Simply Soft.

I wish for you joy this week in all you do.

No comments: