1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, December 1, 2008

Oh yes I remember Santa :) 24 more days


I remember when this picture was taken. I was to see Santa. It was a very big deal to go into town. It was cold notice the wool headscarf. The shoes were brown with plaid laces. Under the coat I had my best dress on (pic of this on my other site)the dress was made by my gr grandmother from Arkanas. Under the coat on my shoulder was a blue plastic purse with a white dog on the flap. A girl aways carried her purse on such an outing. Santa had very blue eyes, and kept telling me I was so sweet. I told him I wanted a doll. I got a chair my dad made me that year my grandson sat in it the last time he was here. Jackie went up with me his faith was wavering. He told me he was the real Santas cause he had on real leather boots not fake ones. We didn't have much, but my dears we were rich indeed.

No comments: