1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, January 30, 2009

Valentine hat set done for doll baby gill


The hat pattern is the Purple Passions Hat by Janelle Schlossman. I adapted it a bit because of the yarn. Her site is no longer up (pity). If anyone finds her up and running again let me know I was a fan. The scarf, is just eyelash chain 8 sc till you hate it. I made it long enough for my DD to tie it or me to choke her with it ;). The mitts are just a wonderful pattern I have made several and have a line waiting for more even my 81 year old mother. Now isn't that sweet. The yarn was eyelash my friend gave me for the scarf. The mitts yarn: I love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. Hat: Eyelash and Bernat Softee Chunky
I always make my DD a hat and scarf for Valentine's Day. I always put it in a sugar sack cause shes my sugar and I made her a card. This has been going on for a very long time. Hugs to everyone that passes my way.

No comments: