1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bunch of lovely things;)





Braid-edge Cap I Love This Yarn in brick red (Hobby Lobby) 8 needles. This little cap is divine, but is tight fitting. That is the reason for the second cap Its the Addison Hat. They ask you not to link direct except to their site. If there is a problem google Addison Hat that is how I got it. Super fast and fairly warm with the roll up. Sideways Wristers I LOVE THIS PATTERN what took me so long??? This pattern has been on top of my important to do pile first time it was up. Knit a pair. The seaming up is easy (just take a careful look before you start). My mom wants a pair ...how cute.. Now the scarf . I love this scarf pattern it is really nice. What I would do different. Make the braided hat in chunky yarn. The fingerless gloves I used a 7 knitting needle in case someone wanted to know. I am now working on the pink fuzzy set. The correction for the braided cap Scarf link Not one word my dears about the link mess up. This took me forever and I lost me glasses;).

No comments: