1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

4 inches of ice 2 inches snow



We are not going anywhere. Even if we got to the road the trip down the hill could make the cover of some sports mag. or medical journal. I can just see pictures of us on cnn. Nancy Grace tearing up as she spoke of the old couple trying to make it off a hill to celebrate their anniversary (Fri). She might gaze down then look up and say people keep them in your heart they may still be airborne.

I am having a blast. WP. and I are renting movies. I am knitting very slow because my hands are acting up, but knitting I am. I The hoodie is still in my basket. I watched Pride and Glory Wp. went to sleep. It was a action cop movie. I really liked it. After this I plan on making biscuits from scratch gravy and chicken. I will worry about my diet Feb 1 maybe.

I am still making the cream fingerless gloves. I have some eyelash my friend sent me a real mess of it. I should have said several sks. Well I found this pattern that mixing it with some plain worsted might work. I am going to give it a try. It will match the gloves to a T. The maybe scarf My DD's coat is cream the eyelash is so pretty cream blue and tan. So far our electric has stayed on. I am so thankful for that. Hope your day holds as much joy as mine.

No comments: