1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blast from the past Monday..(Love Knot baby set)








I loved this set on my DD. I made one with peach trim and lined it and one with pink trim. The sweater pattern is drawing a blank. At the time I made the dress I could have whipped up a sweater on my own, but I don't think I did. For the life of me I cannot remember where the sweater pattern came from. Now one of my grand children would have to be held hostage for me to make up a love knot stitch sweater pattern. I know they say use it or loose it, but my dears I am using it and still loosing it.;)
My DD looked so cute in the bonnet and I was all about bonnets. She may have been at some point to old for a bonnet. No it did not stop me. I wonder if there is such a thing a frill abuse?

No comments: