1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Toddler hat and mittens



Gus T's mittens The hat The yarn is from Hobby Lobby I Love This Yarn. I am not crazy about the yarn coloring, but not enough to rip it all up ;). The hat I reversed sc around with Bernat Chunky and I added the tassel for fun. The mittens by the pattern I do believe the mitts will fit. The hat may or may not be a tad to big I did leave off I row before the flaps. Nice patterns.
We are to get snow and ice Monday I wish my box was in the mail.

I wish you a really warm and cozy week with some fun added in each day. Hugs

1 comment:

Mariella said...

Cute hat - so cute I followed your link and made one too :)
Thanks!