1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, January 19, 2009

Blast from the past Monday: baby jumper



My scanner is being naughty. GRRRR. So next to the picture of the pattern I put my DD pic. My mom looks so young. The picture was taken almost 25 years ago. The pattern is from a Spring 1982 Crochet World. Once again Red Heart yarn, and not a spot on the jumper. I imgaine since I have it out that Ya' doll will have a new jumper this weekend.

I have been busy I have some fingerless gloves about done. a neck warmer and a cabled hat. I will put those up when I am done with the glove. My shoulder is killing me from the knitting and crocheting my hands are so swelled its aggravating. I think I may buy me one of those craft gloves. You never know it could do the trick. I miss mass producing things. Maybe thats why I do blast from the past I have the need to remember when I could get things done :)

Busy week ahead and lots of needlework buzzing in me noggin. Have a wonderful day full of fun and lots of giggles.

No comments: