1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Princess set done


I have a DD and two daughters in love all three think they are a princess. Not to mention my 10 year old GD. This set is for Bri Z. I think if my memory is correct my son bought her a princess crown while they were dating. They could all pull this off, but indeed it is princess Bri Z. that it will be shipped to. Along with a ear flap cap and mittens and fingerless mitts for the boy if the patterns work out size wise. The brick red set will be shipped as well.

The hat is no longer on the net. If anyone finds Janelle Schlossman's patterns in the wayback machine PLEASE leave me a message. The hat was her Purple Passion Hat. I altered it some because of the yarn I used. The neckwarmer I winged it. The gloves are the same as the blue and black fingerless I made for my DD and Bri Z.

I am having a real good day. My hands are not swelled and I have really got allot done. I have supper on the stove cooking. My floors are swept the bathroom cleaned. and my clothes folded along with a load in the washer. Don't you just want to slap me;) Well this is rare and I am thankful to God for this feel good day I have had.....THANKFUL!!!!!

Does anyone remember the mommy scarf?????? I made several for my 9 and 10 year old GKs. It was not the knitted one that is a bit girly. I think it was crocheted with a hole to poke one side in so it would not come undone. The size was perfect. Do wish I could find the pattern :( I may even have it in a mag. or book. I cannot for the life of me remember where I found it or even what it looked like now. Not a word my dears.

Hugs and good wishes for.

No comments: