1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Out And About

For several months I have been drawn back to sewing. Sewing links I have noticed almost every blog has some crocheting and knitting along with the sewing projects. The new breed is very versatile. I love reading blogs where the young women are sewing, knitting , cooking and looking after their children. I can so relate. I don't want to go back and do it all over. They make me smile. Yes, I remember all the good, and the sleeping with a sick baby on your chest in a chair stuff. I look back and I cannot believe what I use to do. I know my cape is stored around here some place. The new girls on the block remind me of the Sisterhood of Sainthood made possible by our small children and husbands and the school, church, and community responsibilities. We are Woman hear us......:)
I still have not got my tea towels stamped. I am working on neck warmers for the girls. I just made one I think I will call the pink fuzzy thing that swallowed my neck. When I find buttons there will be pics. I need to get on Ya's quilt. I need a carrot.

No comments: