1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The big fuzzy sparkly neck warmer!



First things first see the silver frame with my DD picture in it we were what we say doing ford bumpers?? (forehead bumping). Well for a housewarming gift she ask for a big screen TV..Waaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tears coming hahahahhah nose now moist hahahahhahahaah sliding off my chair hahahahah stomach sore from laughing. She is getting the silver frame and a copy of her final college bill PAID IN FULL. (7 years my dears). Wp. and I have those old TVs people can't get rid of but they work so they are still around kind of like me;).

The neck warmer: THE PINK SPARKLY FUZZY THING THAT SWALLOWED MY NECK neck warmer. I used Yarn Bee yarn no name (must have been from my friends shop) I hook chained 17 made it 28 inches long before buttonholes which added more 3 rows. Can't decide on the buttons. A hat and mitts are a must hmmm a pattern quest is coming on.

May this week you smile lots giggle several times and perhaps a really good belly laugh or two. hugs

No comments: