1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Somethings never change

        I have followed the blog chicken stitches for a very long time.  I never put it up on my list. but I should have.  I find her life so interesting ( I think this would make her laugh). Anyway her little girl cut her hair which reminded me of this picture( above). Mom and I, and my first store brought dress. Look at my bangs yep I cut my hair for my picture. Nan had told me not to touch the scissors.  I remember the whole incident like it was yesterday.  Mom was livid...little missy you will get your picture made and have it to remember how naughty you were. I was about to cry in the picture.  Mom kept this picture  out for years and point to it when she thought I was slipping into self will...which was quite often. 

I will now stop posting every few mins the Cardinal  game is about off :)

No comments: