1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Interesting week




          This is turning out to be a very strange week.  I can almost here the Twlight Zone theme as I type this.  Seriously strange.
          We took mom and dad out to eat this afternoon. It was very nice.  I could relate a funny rolling on the floor incident, but I won't out of respect for my husband and dad.  I could barely contain myself. If mom had understood like in times past, we could have gotten into so much trouble. Someone could have egged me on and I would have laughed till I couldn't stand up. Well all in all it was quite lovely my dears.
          I am still on the white cardi.  I really am not working on it that much.  I need a really different project next time.  Mom is coming over so that means something mindless for awhile.  Well really I have the cardi down to mindless.  I did buy a fun purse pattern the other day, but I don't have the yarn. Nothing even close to acceptable.
          May skip out for awhile.  Mom will be here and we have some appointments.  We go to the big city  Easter week.  I will be back home Good Fri. to get it all set up for our Easter time on the side of the hill.   While I am up at grandparents day in the big city I am going to hide Easter eggs for my GS in inside the house. We will be gone when he gets home from pre-school so maybe that will take the edge off.  He is a precious little guy. I just have the sweetest grand kids.  I bought him the Woody with the string you pull so he talks for a surprise to leave on his bed after we leave.  Then for Easter the little ones get Tangled (DVD) in their baskets for the big gift.  The older ones are harder and really what pleases them is money. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
          The leaves on the trees are the size of squirrels ears so you can plant  your corn now.  I could get a degree in useless information.  You have no idea. 
           Well heres hoping your  and Easter time is blessed.
    





        

No comments: