1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hamburger cake....awe Mimi your kiddin me.


                                                       Mimi wasn't kiddin

     When we were up at the big city for grandparents day I told my grandson I had a hamburger cake for him for Easter. Even the older kids got a kick out of this cake I found at the Wal- mart bakery. The kids said it was yummy.

      Grandparents day :  It was so wonderful.  My youngest grandson is going to a private church school. I wish my other 2 had been sent to a school like this.  The 3 year old have chapel once a week. Let me tell you they stress the good stuff.  My grandson is learning to play the bells. They all did such a good job.  Now think of this 3 year old watching colored cards for their bells then knowing when to stop them by putting them on their chest. It was an Easter miracle to me.  From the lighting of the candles to the batman prayer it was awesome.  Want to hear something cute...sure you do. The boy got up that morning and announced he was wearing daddy clothes to school... dress pants and shirt, tie, dress shoes. Ok...yes I cried during the program just looking at him.  We did the Batman prayer after the Easter prayer here Sat.  We kept our oldest grandson all weekend. He is really the sweetest boy. We had such a great time. He is shy, but when its just us he has the most wicked sense of humor. His new phrase is did ya get it Mimi?...yes cubbie thats why I am on the floor laughing with tears in my eyes..I got it. 

    My wish for you this week is to be surrounded by love every time you need it.

    crochet project pics are coming.

    

No comments: