1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am blogging from the big City

 WP. and the youngest son are at a Cardinal game. Third base line 5 seats up from the dugout.  Yes the best tickets EVER. I told him to wave.  If you are watching the game and surfing he is in a red shirt and black jacket.  If someone like that makes a fool of himself...he wasn't there :)  The man does love his Cards and Wildcats.  I am home alone everyone else is at school or work .  I brought some knitting. It is a boring scarf and hat. I am going to surf all day. They only have news, PBS stations on TV.  They are establishing the same rules he was brought up with. We were really strict with TV. We watched the news every night together, and talked about what was going on.  Food only at the table my dears. Now WP. and I live like animals....junk TV and food where ever.  What they don't know won't hurt them. Its not so bad as WP asks for a napkin and I toss him a roll of paper towels, but the thought no longer shocks and appalls me ;)

I have finished 2 little summer cover ups for my little girl in Ga. that will visit Mimi next week. I also made a potholder I will put pictures up next time. I still have not made up the pattern I dreamed about.  I think I will do that in May.  Since we came up early I have tons to do when we go home.

I really hate my son's chair. My hips are killing me. Which is funny because it is a much nicer chair.

Well my dears I am off to be educated by PBS while knitting a scarf. Don't be jealous. You know the thought just struck me I  could put up a ton of pics from their files.....better not: :) Hugs Oh yes I just printed off a Joann coupon 50% off.  I would be out shopping, I know where a Joann is, but WP. is afraid something will happen to me, seriously. I made him explain....well you could lock your keys in the car and I would have to leave the game.. I see where this is coming from. So let the education of Mimi begin.

1 comment:

glor said...

Hi Mimi ... how sweet to offer to help with my sweater and leggins. I just started, only on row 3 and thanks for saying take it a row at a time. I can see that that is the best to do. I certainly will give a holler if I hit a snag. Thanks again. Enjoy your knitting time. You made me laugh about your tv, table habits until you were by yourselves. I remember so well and do the same thing now. Have a great night.