Must tell you what I learned from the DISC, NTGEO, PBS. while in the big city.
1. If large animals are chasing smaller animals I knit faster.
2. I now have no desire to ever go on a Safari zipooo.
3. Curious George is only fun to watch with a small child...he can become annoying while alone.
4. I would have to be filthly rich to ever watch money management on PBS.
5. Elmo's voice is not cute after 15 mins.
6. Oh yes, better stop at 6. I find guys with Maine accents wearing flannel shirts and working
with wood kind of cute,who knew? *note to self buy more flannel shirts for WP.
Quilt Display Hanger gifted by Bri. Z.
If you read this Bri Z. Thank you sweetheart. I simply love it.
Many more things to blog about . I need to space them out
I wish for you a wonderful week and that the Holiness of Easter stays in your heart.