1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, April 25, 2011

Home Again, Home Again and Look what I got.

    Must tell you what I learned from the DISC, NTGEO, PBS. while in the big city.

        1.  If large animals are chasing smaller animals I knit faster.

        2.  I now have no desire to ever go on a Safari zipooo.

        3.  Curious George is only fun to watch with a small child...he can become annoying while alone.

        4.  I would have to be filthly rich to ever watch money management on PBS.

        5.  Elmo's voice is not cute after 15 mins.
       
        6. Oh yes, better stop at 6.  I find guys with Maine accents wearing flannel shirts and working
          with wood kind of cute,who knew? *note to self buy more flannel shirts for WP. 




                                               Quilt Display Hanger gifted by Bri. Z.

           Look what I got.  I am so proud of my beautiful hanger.  My smallest grandson came in and told me he had gotten me a heart.  So sweet.  I have many, many quilts to display.  I never had a grandmother or great grandmother that did not quilt. You can only imagine. See how it matches the wood in  grandma's washstand. Perfection. Look at the rocking chair same color.  The rocking chair is my favorite thing.  My gr. grandpa made this for my gr grandmother's mother. Gr gr  grandma Keith  was in her nineties and still quilting.  She could not hold her arms up so the arm rests fit her perfect.

         If you read this Bri Z. Thank you sweetheart.  I simply love it.

         Many more things to blog about .  I need to space them out

         I wish for you a wonderful week and that the Holiness of Easter stays in your heart.

No comments: