1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, March 6, 2009

Update on my pretties!





Yes stuff is goin on. I have felted my bag. I need to line it now. I did 14 rows which meant 7 rows for the squares. I wanted it bigger so my DD could use it to carry Med. files at work. I will line the bag. That is what is holding me up access to my sewing machine to make the lining. I will put in plastic canvas on the bottom. I also did the handles a tad different. I made a tube (chain 6 join sc around and around until the handles are about a 1/4 longer than you want them. I hesitate to even say this because felting is different in each washer..water temp. agitation. I used I pair of jeans in the washer 2 tennis balls and 2 Tbs spoon baking powder. I used Sm load hot/cold for about 15 min then checked on it ran it in the rinse and found a box to slip it over to dry in the open. I put the handles in a mesh bag. Now why I did the handles diff...The bag is large and this way it can expand. I will drop the lining just below where the handles will slipped in the sides I have pleated. There will be pics when I am finished. I really enjoyed this pattern and everyone loves the purse even before the lining. The one pic. is before it was felted the other is after. You should give it a go.

Bee hat for sweater. There are so many out and about. I just made this one up looking at all the others. More baby sweaters are in the works one is half done. And the hat for the elephant sweater is done, but I plan a toy to match. Wp bought me something cool and it may interest you girls will post later. Kids will be at my house this Sat. so we plan on making something a little diff. treat wise will share later.

Baby sweaters are just in my heart here lately. Its just all I want to do. I will have a large box this Fall. ( I hope well I pray).


Care giving for my darling parents will need to be stepped up. The joy and honor is mine. So I am hoping to be back posting next week. If not you know I will be back when I can. I wish for you joy....wish it back if you will.

No comments: