1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, March 27, 2009

My test purse/tote


The link to the purse is in the last post. I used cotton yarn so if I messed up I could use it as a dish towel. I have not reached this old age with out always having a back up plan. I have never really like this color and I knew it would just be a test pattern of sorts. I have a BSJ that is folded away to look at the next time I make one. I am fast acquiring a sample box ( not on purpose) ;).

This purse will be used for our trip to the city this weekend. Our GD will be going with us. She can use it to carry her game boy and a few other things in the car. Then I may place it on a hook in my closet to keep plastic bags in. I collect cherries and have most of my collection is in my kitchen. I hate to waste things.

No comments: