1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Big Rice Krispie Squares


Maybe I beat you to it. Have you seen the commercial for the big Rice Krispies? If you have bet you thought about making them into squares. The grand kids and I made a plate full last weekend. They loved them. They were a little sweeter than the others. In my former posts I gave the old Rice Krispie Treat recipe 12/15.

I am making another Everyday is a New Sweater Day. This time I am using eyelash for the cuff and collar. I must honestly make myself do only one a week. They are so much fun and I have so many ideas and yarn I never knew what to do with. My charity box will finally run over.

I need to line my felted bag and take pics of the sweater sets that includes the toys I have made. I am feeling all proud of myself. I know pride cometh before a fall.... maybe I need to re phrase.

No comments: