1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, March 15, 2009

This knitted baby sweater was really fun



Sweater pattern
I rarely have this much fun knitting sweaters. Crocheting for me is really mindless. When I knit I need to pay attention...Houston we have a problem. I am getting better. That is why I avoid short rows. I just keep knitting.

I used Red Heart worsted. 5 needle next time I will used 7. This baby sweater may be waterproof ;). The two tiny Scotties looked so goofy I added a mother Scottie. Next time I will use larger buttonholes. I did SC around it all with black. I could not find the right buttons to fit and so the black trim was added in desperation. The Knitting Nonni made an adorable blue one When I saw hers I could not wait to start one.

I have the big eye tonight as my grandma would say. I am going to crochet some on my baby sweater.

1 comment:

Mariella said...

Your sweater is lovely! I love the crocheted edge detail - such a great idea and the scotty buttons too!