1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Sunday, March 22, 2009

One of the Hexagon Baby Sweaters Finished



Sweater PatternThe link is to the sweater pattern I used (there are many good ones) . I think it is darling and looks really cute in person;). I just appreciate everyone that shares their patterns so very much. I did decrease more around the collar. I hesitate to even say that because it could have been my tension. The pattern was sound and a joy. I did rev SC around the sweater. It seems to keep the collar flat . The yarn was Bernat Softee Baby, f hook. This is just a very fast little sweater. It is easy to figure out how to assemble. In my box with all the others. I am twirling around with joy (in my mind) ;) You are wished many smiles this week and a hug my dears.

1 comment:

Rima said...

I have been wanting to make one of these! Really nice.