1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Loving this new pattern keeper



Wp bought me a new purse of sorts. I am forever looking for my favorite patterns. I now have a special place for the patterns I could not replace. Many of my favorites are no longer available, and if I lost one it would not be pretty. You see I am often seeking the mindless pleasure that been there done that offers me. Yes I do try out new patterns, but I must rest after with an old favorite.

I can take this beauty to my chair and look in it and enjoy all the comfort my recliner offers. I really should set up links to all the patterns I dearly love that are still around.( Mental note).

I have a sleeve to do on one sweater. I found something to add to the Bee set. A toy must be made for the elephant sweater. My felted bag needs to be lined. Now Easter I have everyone here. We hide eggs and have a huge meal Sat. Ham,fried chicken, potato salad, cold slaw, baked beans, sweet cuke salad with onions, and tada.... pineapple cake with cream cheese frosting,and cookies. Everything is from scratch. 10lbs of potatoes must be peeled. I must make 5 children's baskets up one for a child at heart DD. and some for the shut ins. I will sleep a week after Easter;)

Oh yes, 14.95... Wal-Mart. I would have gotten the brown one , but it had a nasty scratch on it. I could hear my DD say, don't always be sensible mom get the fabric covered one. I went wild and bought the green one ;)

No comments: