1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Elephant set with Peanut Guy


peanut guy I am having trouble linking to the pattern yarn-pixie is a lovely visit anyway look under crochet patterns.


sweater pattern

Hat is a roll brim I just winged it, but there are many patterns out and about.

Elephant with peanut toggle: is mine look close copy it if you wish I would write it up, but my name would be used in vain ;) at last I know my shortcomings.

Peanut is a joy to make solid instructions. I think it is perfect for a toddler to carry around. Love it.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, your sets are are so cute. What a cool idea to include some kind of toy for the child.

Thanks for using my Little Miss Peanut pattern. I don't mind that you linked... hopefully you will have generated some traffic for my blog, thanks!

Amber said...

Uh.. me again, lol. I linked to you as well to try and bring you some traffic! =) ♥

http://yarn-pixie.blogspot.com/2009/03/shout-out-snippit.html

Happy Crafting!
Amber