1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Back from Barnes

Well one bag was taken off.  We now have one drain bag, the ostomy bad, and the wound vac. Dr. Hunt said maybe 3 more trips for the wound vac (((maybe))). The Intervention radiology said maybe next Wednesday the other bag comes off. Do I see a light at the end of the tunnel,,by golly I think I do.

I am so tired today as grandma would say it takes to cats under my arms to breathe for me. I have a basket full of dirty clothes, dishes to wash, picking up and unpacking ,check book to balance, pills to sort. I am playing on the Internet. Yesterday was my birthday....I will regret this tomorrow, but today I play. After  Barnes yesterday, on our way we  home I had a birthday frosty from Wendi's. My dears I just stuck that straw in my frosty and made a wish. MY age.... blush.....50thru. (66)

Still making dishcloths on my 5th one. So relaxing.

today is National Dog Day I present to you my past loves:

Sadie and Copper the sweetest dogs that ever lived.  Mike and I would not have a dog, but the kids had these and when they left home guess who got them. Really they were a gift.  They said life does not began at 40 it begins when the kids leave home and all their pets die. Not so with us. We thought we did not want dogs, but they proved us wrong. They NEVER in all there days had an accident in the house.  They were so funny, and when Mike worked night shift they were such a comfort.  I miss them so much.  Sadie was mine...she preferred me and guarded me even when she could barely walk. We have no dog now and that is a blessing, but if I could wish them back I would.



I will leave you with a happy blessed week wish. Sweet days and lovely dreams at night my dears....hugs sent.