1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Another trip

Mike lost his abscess train in the shower, and they did not put it back in Yippee. We now just have the osotomy bag and the internal wound vac. We were told that the wound vac may come off in 2 more trips. Awesome news.  Even if its not true I got to relish the thought. Mike is holding steady on his weight. Each day is so precious so good news is a delight.

The trip takes its toll on me. We never take the truck so my little car is rough on my hips and knees .  Since we had to get up at 3am Wednesday I was wiped out. Today I was suffering from what I call my Barnes hangover. All I want to do the next day after my trip is sleep.

I have finished my dishcloths and kitchen stuff, and started back on cancer hats for awhile.  I want a pile before we go back for chemo. It may be cold by then.  I got to drop them off to my lovely friend Ann .  Well my daughter in law took them up to where she works. They said they would hold them for her. She will get them Friday.  I was with Mike in the preop room. They just took him right in.

Well my dears it is almost 8pm time to fix Mike a snack and make sure he eats it :). May September bring you good memories and happy thoughts.  Hugs bugs