1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, September 26, 2015

I got my Fisherman Back

 Mike went fishing today in our son' pond. He caught 7 nice size catfish and my son caught a big large mouth bass and  Kiera caught some bluegill and poor Noah caught a turtle.  I could not imagine this a month ago.  God is so good and Mike has come so far by His mercy. Monday it is back to Chemo. His last set we are hoping. Hes gaining weight and doing more each day.

Me,
well the blood pressure medicine that my Dr. doubled is making me so sleepy.  I can barely keep my eyes open. I am hoping my body will get use to it.  It has been a week now.  My house is screaming don't take it, don't take it. This week even if I have to tape my eyes open I am getting my house in order.

I am down to just 3 cancer hats and one on the needles. Its not cold yet so I have lots of time to replace the  ones I gave away.

You almost need an umbrella on our deck.  Acorns are coming down like a hail storm. The leaf battle is in sight.

My daughter made 50 sugarless punkin pies for her patience's that are diabetic. Last month she fixed sugar free cheese cake.  She is such a doll.  My DI L's are caring ares well. You can catch all my girls going around doing good. My boys  as well. I don't mean to leave them out......Blessed yes I am.

Will leave you with a funny. Mike sent this to me and said that was me the night we met. Funny guy.
Well it is so good to report wonderful news I would love to make that a habit. This week for me its more knitting, house cleaning, always cooking, and enjoying my life........I wish the joys of life for you.