1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Saturday, September 12, 2015

The Count Down is on.

 Maybe just maybe our Tuesdays at Barnes are ending. Don't get me wrong the nurses are precious and I love Dr. Hunt to death. Dr. Hunt is a really good surgeon, and a great guy, but I want my Tuesday back.  NO more wound vac.........what a relief for us.  The canisters are nearly impossible to get off, so its always a relief when they are changed.

We got our appointment last Tuesday at 9:00am and had to be there by 1:30pm......we made it. Dr. Hunt said maybe one more time. Then its chemo maybe some radiation and then TA DA reconnect. Its just so good to think about some kind of normal maybe a new normal, but this normal is trying.

Making Cancer hats got 5 done. They are serious hats. Made of part wool sooooo soft and will keep you plenty warm.   Hope Ann got her things. I haven't seen any of my nurses from the past hospital stays lately, but I think about them .  They were a bunch of sweeties.....well most.:)...there was this one, but she was not ours and we had to deal with her briefly thank God.

My lilac bushes died. Lets have a moment of silence.  My roses look horrible, and my Irises have been taken over by weeds. I have had no time for things like that.

This is my favorite time of year.  I went out to walk and almost needed my old sweater....yes buddy.


Well my dears I am off to feed my honey.....hes a tad cranky today.

Hugs and love sent ....catch it.