1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, September 18, 2015

Joy Pressed Down And Running Over!



 Yes buddy the wound vac is off.  Things are amazing now. Mike is doing more on his own. No more canisters to worry about not coming off (seriously my son even had a time getting it off). I have no bags to drain not one, and no flushing, no cleaning wounds. All we have left is the ostomy bag which is so doable.  My dears I feel like twirling.

Mike got his hearing aides back and had one turned up. I can now talk to my best friend without getting loud...loving it.  He drove for the first time the other day....hes loving that. We have been sitting on the deck more. He is staying awake more each day .  He is walking around better and talking about fishing.    Things are so much better.

Anyone that prayed for us thank you and I ask God to bless each one of you for your prayers. The prayers meant the world to me.  It was no small thing. I give God all the glory for bring us this far. Mike almost died twice and it was a bumpy road back.  WE still have a ways to go. Chemo starts back Sept 28th then more surgery later on, but tootsies we made it this far.

Me I am still on the chemo caps.  When I get this stack done it is on to finishing up the blanket mom left half finished. 

I must end this will a heartfelt thank you to everyone at Barnes. Dr. Hunt is the Best and the nurses are just wonderful. When it doubt go to Barnes.

I wish for you as much hope as I have this week instilled within my heart. 

Hugs bugs