1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, October 2, 2015

Still Doing Well

 Mike has had his first round of chemo and hes doing OK. Its chemo so doing OK is pretty darn good. I think the rash maybe coming back, but all in all hes taken this time rather well. Next chemo is October the 12th then the 13th we see Dr. Hunt. That is going to be an interesting week.

I  have made T a sorting hat from Harry Potter and got him the robe and glasses for Halloween. He has won first prize every year  for a total of 4 years. I always make or help him with  his costume. I would not think they would let him win again that would be to much....we just have fun hanging out him giving me ideas.

I am still on chemo caps. There are no men's hats in the basket at chemo. I felt bad about that. I am making a womans hat now. It is a roll brim. 
 My grandson wants one then I will start on the mens.

I have got to do something about the leaves and acorns. When you go on our deck its like roller skating. The leaves will just take over if I don't get on it.  That is so wonderful to have worries like that. Well kiddos will leave with a picture of me and my roll brim hat....keeping this one. Hugs Bugs

                                                         my roll brim hats