1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Ups and Downs

 Mike is not feeling well.  I am not sure what is wrong.  We tend to blame everything on the chemo. He has been sleeping almost around the clock, vomiting, for awhile he had cramps in his side and arm......scared me, but that's gone now.  We have more chemo Monday....dread that. So all in all he is not feeling well and I am beside myself with worry.

News, well let me see. T was here Saturday and picked up the costume.  I do believe Mimi scored. My other set of grand kids may be here this weekend.  I have been knitting hats and attempted a new pattern I like very much. I also did a bedroom redo.  I like to find sweet deals and then decorate around them.  I got a really nice curtain for $5 and a duvet cover for 20. The Duvet cover set had shams, and a small pillow. I need to put the picture up, but I took it with my phone so maybe next time.  It looks nice and I covered up and ugly comforter to boot. Oh yes...Wal-Mart discount bin.

Leaves and acorns have taken over tomorrow is the big confrontation.  I never bought punkins or mums this year, and  I love doing Fall things.

I will tootle on to bed now I cannot watch the Cubs loose.  May you enjoy your week and be blessed without measure.

OH, yes after thought my friend nurse Ann did get her bag.  She thinks it was a gift to her but it was a gift for me for I focused on something I love to do for someone that wanted my kitchen stuff.....I have overloaded everyone else with it. So she was a victim and never knew it hahahaha.
Yes this is more than likely me.
. Hugs bugs