1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Another Kink

 Barnes O Barnes how you love us so.  Mike did not gain weight. Dr. Hunt found a problem so we are thinking that this maybe a step in the right direction.....we could use it.  Up by 5:00 then at Barnes all day home at about 7:00.

Here's the story:  Hunt found an opening where he did the surgery.  They took him to surgery but didn't do it after looking around they decided to put a wound vac. in there.  Seriously.  Never heard of that before.  Hunt has never did it, but it has been done with great success, I gather.  So we go back Tuesday for the Ct scan and out patience procedure. Then if that goes well its back Friday for the radiology intervention and maybe some bags off. ......let us hope.....sure we will get another one from the wound vac, poor guy. I am all in but my shoe laces, and so is Mike.

I would have loved to have traveled in my old age, but not to Barnes every 3 or 4 days a week ((smiles)).  Oh yes the other news we must go back to Barnes every Tuesday to have the vac changed for at least 8 weeks.   I know your just green with envy at my new life style.......don't be......it just sucks the energy right out of you.

I have always made an effort to keep a tidy house.  I love simple house duties. Now there is no time. I have Gatorade and ensure cases stacked in my kitchen next to my old Hoosier.  My table is now a pharmacy/ medical office. And worse of all I have a mouse I can't get rid of.  Opossums in my trash tearing it all over the deck...think I solved that.   My dears someone in the animal kingdom has spread the word that Mike is laid up and the old woman is in charge.  The trash varmints must not know I can shoot a gun.....it takes alot for me to get worked up, but the last time I cleaned it up I reached the I am going to kill that little beggar point.

Now I must leave you my pretties and wash some clothes and by the way they are no longer sorted to perfection.....good enough is now my mind set.   hugs to all hope you have fun this week and lots of giggles.