1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Barnes and back

Well all around and back again.   Mike if not any better by Tuesday August the 4th will be readmitted to Barnes.   I am having a time of it getting him to eat enough.  I am cooking his favorite foods, but they are just not  what he wants .  He is down to 124 lbs.  He use to weight 155- 160.  Last time in January when he had his surgery he got down to 132, but even with chemo I bulked him up to 148. The bags stay on we a have an appointment August 14th to check them again.  I have to just stay on him to drink his Ensure.  I am turning into a food shew. 

I got a card in the mail  today from the sweetest nurse. She was the most capable of all the nurses we had . The card could not have came at a better time.  On the front it said, hope you know how capable you are.  Golly coming from her that was real spirit lifter.  Ever since we come back from Barnes I was thinking maybe I was failing Mike in someway.  You all know it is within my nature to think like that. Well today that card lifted me up.   When ever I get a chance to sit down I am knitting dishcloths for her......someone had taken my stash of kitchen things. So I have one done.   Dishcloths are so much fun.  

So will end this up and go force a Gatorade down my sweetie. Maybe  just maybe after I fold another load of clothes I will get to start another dishcloth.   Hugs to all my people.