1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Friday, July 24, 2015

Home for awhile

 We are home, but Mike's care is all consuming.  He has 4 drain bags plus the ostomy bag. All of the bags have to be drained measured described and logged.. Not to mention the meds, the baths, the flushing of the drains and the changing of the bandages  twice a day. My least favorite is the new diet. He has lost sooooo much weight and is so weak. He has always been a prissy eater so it is a challenge. All in all am thrilled to have him home and just to look at his skinny little self. I do so love this old man.  What I want for my birthday is all the bags off  that can be taken off.  PLEASE GOD let those drain bags go and the decather. We have an appointment the 28th so pray for us.

Its all I can do to keep up with all this nursing, the wash,meals and lawn mowing and the trash plus trash burning.   I have started a simple no brainer knitted dishcloth......still on it. Its a pick it up drop it and go do something needful.  All this said so grateful I can do all I need to do.  I would not have it any other way. I may be busy and  wore out, but I am so happy.......truly joyful. love sent ruth