1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Storms and flowers

Spring flowers that usually don't bloom till April.
 


   Just a note to let my family and friends know we are all  still here.  WP. and I have more limbs to pick up, but that is nothing to what everyone else has.  I know everyone will be concerned about Nan and Popaw.  They slept right through it.  Dad noticed the electric was off, but they just stayed in bed. The school in their town was damaged, and a few homes.  We were without power from about 3am till 10:00am.  I have heard from everyone except our childhood friends from around Harrisburg, IL. It is going to be bad Friday.   I am hoping everyone will come to our house where it is the safest.  I have never seen our Spring flowers bloom so soon.  It is very warm here today. Ky. parents, and uncle Lewis still have no phone service.

Hugs, and be safe.