1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL.

MY MOTHER'S FIRST VALENTINE TO MY DAD BEFORE THEY WERE MARRIED!
 My parents will celebrate their 65th anniversary the 4th of April. I have mom's first Valentine to my dad in perfect condition. He kept it.  He is not a keeper of notes, and cards, and yet he kept this. She signed it with love on the back.  May you have 65 plus years with your Valentine.  And you can be my Valentine to. So this day you can honestly say someone ask you to be their Valentine. Hugs Mimi

Edit:  Thank everyone for all the Valentines and love I received.  WOW!!! I will say it again and again I love my family and friends.