1 Thessalonians 4:11

And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business,and to work with your own hands...1 Thessalonians 4:11

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Slowly she moves

  Remember that old ghost story; STEP BY STEP SLOWLY, SLOWLY, STEP BY STEP. That about says it all.  I can't seem to want to do anything but sit and stare.  I am working on the pillow cases, and my Belle is about half done. I am on the purple ribbons that flow from her hat. She is so pretty.  I need to make some lace for the tail of her gown, but I have not tatted in so long I may just crochet some.

I bought an embroidery book it is the best purchase I have ever made.  It was costly (well for me), but worth every penny.  I am old. I forget how to do things anymore. Just looking at the pictures brings it all back. Love those pictures. I love Amazon.  I am in a loving mood tonight.

So since all this love is flowing I will send you some.....catch it.